THE SPLENDOUR E-GIFT CARD
Get someone a Splendour e-Gift Card!
How does the Splendour e-Gift Card look like when ready to be sent out?
Here are some samples:
How is the Splendour e-Gift Card to be used by the gift recipient?
Instructions for Activation | Terms & Conditions
- Contact us by email or mobile messaging to activate the card. We will require your full name, mobile number, email address, and city/country of residence.
- Upon activation of the card, the gift amount stated on the e-card will be credited to your account with Splendour Project. This account is non-transferable, and redemption can be requested only by the account owner who has activated the card.
- The amount credited to your account can be used to redeem any resources on the Splendour online catalogue, including access to formation lessons on the Splendour e-learning interface.
- The redemption of the credit amount can be done in as many instalments as you wish throughout the period of validity.
- The card cannot be resold or exchanged for cash. Its credit balance cannot be refunded / renewed / exchanged / transferred.
- Owners are solely responsible for any lost or stolen cards or unauthorised use by other parties. Keep the card safe, as it can be activated by whoever has access to it prior to activation.
- For the mutual wellbeing of all participating parties, these terms and conditions are subject to change at our discretion.
Contact us for further enquiry!